This is an agreement between you and Traffic Armor. By registering an account or using Traffic Armor, you agree to be bound by these terms of service (hereinafter referred to as “Terms & Conditions”).This agreement applies to any of the services or applications provided by the Traffic Armor website and its related cloud services ("Services").
If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions of this agreement, do not create an account or continue to use any of the Services.
6.1 You shall not: (A) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Services; (B) directly or indirectly export or re-export the Services; (C) disclose the Services to any third party; or (D) except as otherwise provided herein, assign, sell, lease, rent, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer or attempt to transfer the Services. If you have a license to the Services under section 2 above, they are non-transferable.
6.2 You shall not misuse Traffic Armor's website and its Services. You must not use Services to:
• Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any person's system or network;
• Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
• Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, shared areas of the Services you have not been invited to, another person's Traffic Armor account or Traffic Armor's systems;
• Interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, or spamming any part of the Services;
• Plant malware or otherwise use the Services to distribute any software, computer code, data or information containing malware, viruses, corrupt files or programs engineered or intended to disrupt or destroy the functionality of any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers, or other equipment;
• Access or search the Services by any means other than Traffic Armor’s publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
• Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
• Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
• Publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another's rights;
• Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
• Publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred;
• Violate any applicable law or regulation in any way, or to violate the privacy of others, or to defame others;
• Engage in advertising fraud;
IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR LICENSE SHALL AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATE, SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE IN ADDITION TO, AND NOT IN LIEU OF, ANY CRIMINAL, CIVIL OR OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO TRAFFIC ARMOR.
7.1 In the event of any termination, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any fees. Any outstanding balance for Traffic Armor use rendered through the date of termination, and other unpaid payment obligations during the remainder of the billing period will be immediately due and payable in full.
7.2 Traffic Armor reserves the right to suspend or end the Services at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. For example, Traffic Armor may suspend or terminate your use if (A) you are not complying with these Terms & Conditions; (B) use the Services in any way that would cause us legal liability or disrupt others’ use of the Services; and/or (C) have an "inactive" account. An account will be deemed to be inactive if it is not processing clicks, nor has an active subscription.
7.3 Traffic Armor reserves the right to delete all data, files, or other information that is stored in your account subsequent to termination. You agree that Traffic Armor may retain chosen data related to your use of Traffic Armor, except for any personal data. Such data shall be used only to improve Traffic Armor performance and quality of service.